#2 Body Language Online

Q:What are two of the important aspects of body language you want to improve the most when having an online meeting/class next time? Why?

 A:In my opinion, I want to improve my eye contact and gestures for my next online meeting or class.
When I need to give a professional speech or report in an online meeting or class, eye contact will make the whole presentation more professional, look more confident, and observe whether the listener has problems.

In my previous reporting experience, I think that with gestures during the reporting process will attract the listeners to be more engaged in my report and better understand the content or focus of my report.

Overall, I think body language is what makes a speaker's presentation or presentation more standout or distinctive and makes one's own presentation more professional and engaging.

That's why I really want to improve these two shortcomings.






留言

熱門文章