#3 INSIDE THE MIND OF A MASTER PROCRASTINATOR

Do I procrastinate sometimes?
I think the answer is Yes, I'm a typical procrastinator. 

I usually procrastinate on homework, reports, and something planned. That doesn't mean I'll just finish them before the deadline. In fact, sometimes when I do these things I have no inspiration or ideas, and I don't get things done as I expected, or I want to revise them again and again.

A while ago, because I wanted to apply for a summer internship in a certain company, but I had no inspiration for writing a resume, and I didn't know how to start, which caused my resume progress to stagnate. Although it was finally handed over within the deadline, it was also less than two days before the deadline. I think the main reason is too perfectionism.

How to solve procrastination?

I think I need to learn to do my best within the deadline and plan my schedule step by step, so that I don't miss more good opportunities because of missed deadlines.





留言

  1. so cool ! You are going to summer internship.

    回覆刪除
  2. I feel you.😢 I spent 2 weeks thinking and writing my résumé.

    回覆刪除
  3. Good for you! You are my super idol!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章