# Greeting

 🙌 Hello everyone 🙌

Welcome to my blog. I come from Taichung, and I’m studying in National Taipei University of Business, my major is Finance. 

My hobbies are playing volleyball and listening to music, welcome to share your hobbies or interest with me.

Recently I went to the gym to train my physical fitness due to gym class, but it was a great experience for me. Looking forward to the end of this semester will be fruitful.

In fact, I hope to adopt a pet cat when I can afford it in the future. I love cute animals so much for my leisure time going to pet friendly cafes and seeing those cats and dogs, I find it very healing.

The photo below was taken last time I went to a cafe, isn't it cute?

If you also love pets, you can also share photos with me.


留言

  1. I come from Taichung, too. And I also try to do exercise in recent days to lose my weight. Keep going together.~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章